2018 Sports Physical Form
In order to try out for a sport at PJHS, students must have a valid, up-to-date physical. Physicals must be completed on the following form. Physicals not completed on this form will not be accepted. Before having a doctor complete your child's physical, please make sure you are in posession of the correct form. Forms must be signed by an M.D. or D.O. If your child has already participated in a sport at PJHS, check with your child's coach to ensure your student's physical has not expired and will be valid for the entirety of the athetic season.
DragonFly Max Signup Handout
All other forms for Alabama High School Athletic Association compliance will be completed via the DragonFly MAX program. Below is the signup handout for this program. Please note, you are creating an account for you (the parent) and will add your student at a later step. If your child has not participated in a sport at PJHS, he or she will need to complete all portions. Your child's coach will upload the student's physical. If your child has competed in a PJHS sport this athletic eligibility year, the student's physical (unless it has expired), birth certificate, and NFHS sportsmanship are already completed. Click the button below for the PJHS DragonFLy MAX portal.
Student/Parent Athletic Contract
This form must be signed and returned to your child's coach.
This form will be distributed by your child's coach. This form will include a specific list of dates on which your child will be transpoted. Please sign and return this form to your child's coach.
NFHS Sportsmanship Course
The NFHS Sportsmanship Course is required by the Alabama High School Athletic Association. The link to the NFHS website can also be found on the NFHS Sportsmanship portion of your athlete's DragonFly Max information. When completing this requirement keep in mind:
- You must register with the NFHS account using the athlete's name so that the athlete's name will appear on the completion certificate. The athlete's name must appear on the completion certificate as it does on other paperwork such as the physical.
- Select "Courses" at the top of the screen and then filter courses by clicking "Student" on the left hand side of your screen.
- Scroll down and select the course you see pictured to to the right.
- After clicking the course, you will have to 'order' the course and go through a 'checkout' process. This is a free course and you will not pay anything. Once you have compelted this process, you can begin taking the course.
- When you are finished, you can print a copy of the completion certificate to submit to your coach or upload a digital copy to the NFHS Sportsmanship seciton of your athlete's DragonFly inforation (if you feel comfortable.) **Please make sure the certificate has the athlete's correct name**
- Click the button below to go to the NFHS Learn website.